Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my mum admit to hospital SNZ

that was a nightmare to me..i was shocked a while because that day mum suppose to fetch me back home...i already had an attachment for one month and it very hard to me because due that time, i never back home and stay at rental house...

my mum close to me and other siblings...and it very tough time when my mum got sick...my mum rarely got sick...that make me more nervous....when we arrived at emergency department at the foyer of HSNZ, there are a lot of people waiting for treatment including my mum...

when nurse call her name...she quickly go to room No.2...waiting a few hours, my mum finally exit the emergency room in her wheelchair pushing by one lady, that is nurse actually and she accompanied my mum to 8 level of HSNZ...

that day was my last attachment day.So, i asked permission from Registrar of Session and Majistret Court, Puan Hajjah Rosila Haji Nik, gladly, she willingly gives permission without any hesitation...

at night, there should be only one relatives to stay and take care of patient, and i myself volunteers to stay...at that night, it was a nightmare because at that level, there are too many patient in and out...

i love my mum more than i love myself...even, there is another person like her, still cannot replace her...she always in my heart forever and i want her love me as i love her....

No comments:

Post a Comment